Here is the retexurted version of my submachine gun M24 R model, which I have re-textured in Substance-painter 2 29.03.2016. The concept was created by Piotr Kupsc.
- Blender (.blend) (2 files)
- VRML (.wrl/.wrz) 1.15 MB
- Stereolithography (.stl) 610 KB
- DirectX (.X) 3.3 MB
- Agisoft Photoscan (.ply) 832 KB
- X3D (.x3d) 1.13 MB
- 3D Studio (.3ds) 288 KB
- Autodesk FBX (.fbx) (2 files)
- Alias/WaveFront Material (.mtl) 258 Bytes
- OBJ (.obj) 1.05 MB
- Unity 3D (.unitypackage) 88.7 MB
- UnrealEngine (.uasset) 197 MB
Test in Unity 3d
Test in Unreal 4
- Geometry Polygon mesh
- Polygons 12,497
- Vertices 6,385
- Textures Yes
- Materials Yes
- UV Mapping Yes
- Unwrapped UVs Non-overlapping
3d preview on Sketchfab.
The old version.